We may collect, use, and hold some of your personal data and so here will provide more information about how this works. Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it.
If you do not accept and agree with any part of it, please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office. ICO Number : ZB248169
- Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Any information that a user of our services or the website provides to us, through our electronic communication or that data stored from
phone calls, written or verbal communication.
This refers to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
The Property Auction House Ltd.
A user of our services either through Website, verbal, or written communication.
- Company Information
The Property Auction House Ltd.
42 Mansel St
- Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights :-
- to be informed about our collection and use of your personal information.
- to access any of your personal information we hold.
- to the correction of any personal information we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
- to request the deletion of any of your personal information we hold unless we are obliged to retain it by law
- to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information
- to object to the use of your data for specific purposes.
- Data Collection
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options, we will not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide, including name, email address, telephone number and any other information you choose to give us.
- Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal data, it will always be processed and stored securely
Data will not be stored for longer than is necessary or required by Law
We will potentially :-
- reply to your email or other forms of contact.
- offer additional services we may think are of interest to you.
- provide details of any auction and property details requested. We may also include others we deem may be of interest to you.
We will on request share your data with selected third-party processors but only those who have confirmed themselves as GDPR compliant.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your data at any time.
We will cease to use and delete your personal information once your request has been satisfied or the service has been provided.
Exceptions will include :-
- you purchase a property through us
- if you are interested in details of future auctions and properties we are offering, we will continue to hold your data and send you information we may think of interest to you.
- you request us to retain it for longer.
- We are legally required to retain it longer.
- Storage of your Data
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Your data will be stored in secure cloud-based storage.
- Limited data will be stored in locked facilities in the office
- Accessing Your Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your data we hold, free of charge, at any time.
Please contact us to make a request at 01792 951520 or email@example.com
- Changes to our Policies
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time if our policies are amended or the law changes.
All amendments or changes will be posted here on the website. You will be deemed to have accepted any amendments on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of our website and office services. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites or businesses we link you to.
We advise you to check the policies of any such businesses or websites before providing any data to them.
If you wish to complain about the use of your personal data, please contact us at 01792 951520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with our complaint resolution, you also have the right to raise that complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can also receive help from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
- Entering into this agreement with us you will be required to provide us various pieces of personal information. This will be required for us to provide you with the service you require. The more information requested you can provide will facilitate the most successful marketing and sale of your property.
- The information we will require, and request will vary on the circumstances and requirements of your circumstance.
It will include the information below, but it may not be limited to this
- Names and addresses
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Personal identification information and documentation
- Bank details
- Information about the property
- Information about you and the tenants/occupiers of your property
- All information will be held digitally in secure cloud storage and minimal information will be kept as a physical copy in the office.
- Information will only be provided to others if required as part of our service or where stipulated by you.
- Consent will always be gained before passing information on to 3rd party companies.
- We will hold and use your information as outlined below
- Prospective Buyers – Basic information provided when registering for our services will include :-
property requirements, price range, locations etc
- Identification Details – In order to satisfy money laundering regulations, we will require photographic identification and proof of address. This will be shared with the EIGroup.
We will only provide this information to any other parties if specifically requested by you. If we are asked for this information from 3rd parties, we deem responsible such as solicitors, we will request your permission before we share.
- Prospective Sellers – We will require basic information regarding yourselves and the property which will include :- contact name
residential address and sale property address
any other personal details we deem necessary to assess our ability to provide you our service
- Your details will be added to our mailing list unless specifically requested otherwise. We may send you information we deem relevant from ourselves and 3rd parties we know conform to GDPR.
You will be able to unsubscribe this service at any time
- We will hold personal information for up to 6 years as this is the time limit to initiate any civil law action.
- You have the following rights relating to any information we hold on you
- The right to make a Subject Access Request (SAR)
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
More information on your rights can be found at www.ico.org.uk
- If you require any more information regarding the Policy above, please contact Mr Robert Leach on 01792 951520 or email email@example.com.